Found a craft without its owner that has one of our INTWCR.com.au membership numbers on it?
Call us immediately on our 24/7 hotline: +61476 885 553. Do it now, someone could be swimming.
Discovered the benefits of the awesome service we have created, and want to join up as a member?
See our membership options here.
Want an information pack/packs, so that the people at your club can join up?
Give us a call on the hotline, +61476 885 553.
Do the International Watercraft Registry go in to the water and rescue people?
No, but yes. As an organisation, it’s not our role to conduct rescues. We are a company that cares about ocean goers, and are putting in place a database of such people, so that in an emergency, their details are available. The rescues will be conducted by state authorities, or volunteer organisations.
With that being said, our founder, Adam Smith, volunteers his time to a Marine Rescue base on active duty to the equivalent of 13 weeks’ full time per year. Adam’s qualifications are:
- Certificate 2 Transport and Distribution (Coastal Maritime Operations, Coxswain)
- Marine Radio Operators Certificate of Proficiency (MROCP)
- TDMMF107B Assist in Search and rescue Operations
- TDM10107 Elements of shipboard Safety
- TDM20307 Observe Safety and Emergency procedures on a Coastal Vessel
- TDMMF1107B Survive at Sea in the event of a vessel abandonment.
- TDMMH1207B. Plan and navigate a short voyage within inshore waters
- TDMMC707C Apply seamanship skills and techniques when operating a small vessel
- Currently studying a Masters of Business degree at QUT Gardens Point
READY TO TALK?
Call now to speak to one of our experts about how becoming a member can help protect you, your equipment and our community.
Become a Member and Register Your Watercraft and Equipment Today
If you are wanting to safeguard your recreational watercraft, then feel free to reach out to one of our experts for an obligation free discussion. You can find out more about our membership plans tags on our Membership Page.